1. Improve Service Delivery
2. Personalize/Customize Products or Services
3. Restructure and Speed-Up Operations
4. Develop Successful Alliances/Partnerships
5. Enhance Marketing Effectiveness
6. Improve Outsourcing Outcomes
7. Deliver Excellence
What Others Say
The Supply Chain Revolution provides a lucid commentary on some of the most basic supply chain challenges...
The book was a good, quick read that offers advice, wisdom, examples that you can import into your own business or job.
Suman Sarkar does an excellent job of demystifying supply chain concepts...
A wonderful book for supply chain and business leaders
Thought-provoking book for supply chain practitioners as well as business leaders.
The Ideal Supply Chain Primer for the Time-Pressed CEO or Government Executive
Brilliant, Clear and Simple Explanation of Supply Chain Transformation