The largest buying group, millennials, care about corporate social responsibility. But it’s not enough to stay relevant for Millennials and Centennials. Personalization is the key to bringing your product to life every day. Yet we know that personalization comes with a hefty price tag.
Levi could remain relevant if …
- Millennials found personalized Levi products fascinating and recommended to peers.
- Levi stores stood out from competitors for its unique experience.
- Levi found a way to make personalization affordable.
To make personalization possible, I summarized everything learned from 20+ years consulting with Fortune 100 companies. Download the whitepaper — The New Rules for Business Disruption — or schedule an hour to discuss.
It’s now time for Levi to capture millennials hearts and dollars.
About the Author
Suman Sarkar has consulted with leading Fortune 100 companies globally. With more than 20 years of international consulting experience, Suman has a proven track record for bringing innovative approach to business excellence through supply chain and sourcing.
Book – The Supply Chain Revolution (AMACOM)
The book details other strategies to thrive in this new paradigm. Such as:
- Attract and retain customers through customization
- Respond faster to market demand
- Increase revenue and profit from innovation
- Succeed with alliances
- Invest smartly in brick and mortar stores
What Others Say
The Ideal Supply Chain Primer for the Time-Pressed CEO or Government Executive ~ Richard Connelly, Hall of Fame, Former Budget leader, Energy Director, Defense Logistics Agency (Department of Defense, USA)
A Thought Provoking Book ~P. Venkatram, Vice President, APAC Planning & Logistics Head, LEGO
Wonderful Book for Supply Chain and Business Leaders ~Mary Anne Gale, Retired VP Supply Chain, Procter & Gamble