The largest buying group, millennials, value personalized service. Yet we know that customization comes with a hefty price tag.
Gap could go viral with millennials if …
- Millennials found personalized Gap products fascinating and recommended to peers.
- Gap stores stood out from competitors for its unique experience.
- Gap found a way to make personalization affordable.
To make personalization real, I summarized everything learned from 20+ years consulting with Fortune 100 companies. Download the whitepaper — The New Rules for Business Disruption — or schedule an hour to discuss.
It’s now time for Gap to capture millennials hearts and dollars.
About the Author
Suman Sarkar has consulted with leading Fortune 100 companies globally. With more than 20 years of international consulting experience, Suman has a proven track record of bringing innovative approach to business excellence through supply chain and sourcing.
Book – The Supply Chain Revolution (AMACOM)
The book details other strategies to thrive in this new paradigm. Such as:
- Attract and retain customers through customization
- Respond faster to market demand
- Increase revenue and profit from innovation
- Succeed with alliances
- Invest smartly in brick and mortar stores
What Others Say
The Ideal Supply Chain Primer for the Time-Pressed CEO or Government Executive ~ Richard Connelly, Hall of Fame, Former Budget leader, Energy Director, Defense Logistics Agency (Department of Defense, USA)
A Thought Provoking Book ~P. Venkatram, Vice President, APAC Planning & Logistics Head, LEGO
Wonderful Book for Supply Chain and Business Leaders ~Mary Anne Gale, Retired VP Supply Chain, Procter & Gamble