The largest buying group, millennials, value and are willing to pay for personalized service. Yet we know that customization comes with a hefty price tag.
H&M could go viral with millennials if …
- Millennials found personalized H&M products fascinating and recommended to peers.
- H&M stores stood out from competitors for its unique experience.
- H&M found a way to make personalized products affordable.
To help you create customer loyalty that’s profitable and sustainable, I summarized everything learned from 20+ years consulting with Fortune 100 companies.
Download the whitepaper — The New Rules for Business Disruption — or schedule an hour to discuss.
Now it’s time for H&M to capture millennials hearts and dollars.
About the Author
Suman Sarkar has consulted with leading Fortune 100 companies globally. With more than 20 years of international consulting experience, Suman has a proven track record for bringing innovative approach to business excellence through supply chain and sourcing.
Book – The Supply Chain Revolution (AMACOM)
The book details other strategies to thrive in this new paradigm. Such as:
- Attract and retain customers through customization
- Respond faster to market demand
- Increase revenue and profit from innovation
- Succeed with alliances
- Invest smartly in brick and mortar stores
What Others Say
The Ideal Supply Chain Primer for the Time-Pressed CEO or Government Executive ~ Richard Connelly, Hall of Fame, Former Budget leader, Energy Director, Defense Logistics Agency (Department of Defense, USA)
A Thought Provoking Book ~P. Venkatram, Vice President, APAC Planning & Logistics Head, LEGO
Wonderful Book for Supply Chain and Business Leaders ~Mary Anne Gale, Retired VP Supply Chain, Procter & Gamble