Millions of shoppers visit Office Depot stores every week. That’s a competitive advantage to exploit.
- Your customers consistently choose Office Depot over Amazon, spending 30% more.
- Your investors are happy about increased revenue and profit from existing stores.
- Your team receives rave reviews from customers.
By delivering a level of service unmatched by Amazon or anyone in the industry… and inspiring customers to pay for the privilege.
To help you create customer loyalty that profitable and sustainable, I summarized everything learned from 20+ years consulting with Fortune 100 companies.
The whitepaper — The New Rules for Business Disruption — provides all the steps you need to implement this revenue strategy successfully. Or if you prefer, I can spend an hour with your team to refine your customer engagement strategy.
Now it’s time for Office Depot to disrupt Amazon’s business.
About the Author
Suman Sarkar has consulted with leading Fortune 100 companies globally. With more than 20 years of international consulting experience, Suman has a proven track record for bringing innovative approach to business excellence through supply chain and sourcing.
Book – The Supply Chain Revolution (AMACOM)
The book details other strategies to thrive in this new paradigm. Such as:
- Attract and retain customers through customization
- Respond faster to market demand
- Increase revenue and profit from innovation
- Succeed with alliances
- Invest smartly in brick and mortar stores
What Others Say
The Ideal Supply Chain Primer for the Time-Pressed CEO or Government Executive ~ Richard Connelly, Hall of Fame, Former Budget leader, Energy Director, Defense Logistics Agency (Department of Defense, USA)
A Thought Provoking Book ~P. Venkatram, Vice President, APAC Planning & Logistics Head, LEGO
Wonderful Book for Supply Chain and Business Leaders ~Mary Anne Gale, Retired VP Supply Chain, Procter & Gamble