Hewlett-Packard invests a lot of money in innovation. Getting innovation to the market faster and ramp up with demand could significantly increase Hewlett-Packard’s revenue and profit.
How Hewlett-Packard can do it …
- Fix delivery bottlenecks in the short term.
- Segment supply chain by demand patterns to reduce complexity and cost in the long term.
- Produce to orders and not forecast to ensure capacity is utilized for products that are selling.
To help you bring innovation to market quickly, I summarized everything learned from 20+ years consulting with Fortune 100 companies. Get these answers and more in whitepaper — The New Rules for Business Disruption — or schedule an hour to discuss.
It’s now time for Hewlett-Packard to improve revenue and profit from innovation.
About the Author
Suman Sarkar has consulted with leading Fortune 100 companies globally. With more than 20 years of international consulting experience, Suman has a proven track record for bringing innovative approach to business excellence through supply chain and sourcing.
Book – The Supply Chain Revolution (AMACOM)
The book details other strategies to thrive in this new paradigm. Such as:
- Increase revenue profitably from existing customers
- Attract and retain customers through customization
- Respond faster to market demand
- Succeed with alliances
- Invest smartly in brick and mortar stores
What Others Say
The Ideal Supply Chain Primer for the Time-Pressed CEO or Government Executive ~ Richard Connelly, Hall of Fame, Former Budget leader, Energy Director, Defense Logistics Agency (Department of Defense, USA)
A Thought Provoking Book ~P. Venkatram, Vice President, APAC Planning & Logistics Head, LEGO
Wonderful Book for Supply Chain and Business Leaders ~Mary Anne Gale, Retired VP Supply Chain, Procter & Gamble