Fashion trends are fickle and fleeting. Getting to the market faster is a competitive advantage Lacoste can exploit.
How Lacoste can do it …
- Reduce lead time by simplifying supply chain.
- Ditch forecasting and replenish stores per actual orders.
- Speed up design by responding to consumer whims rather than predicting them.
To help you respond faster to market trends, I summarized everything learned from 20+ years consulting with Fortune 100 companies. Get these answers and more in whitepaper — The New Rules for Business Disruption — or schedule an hour to discuss.
Now it’s time for Lacoste to stop forecasting fashion trends.
About the Author
Suman Sarkar has consulted with leading Fortune 100 companies globally. With more than 20 years of international consulting experience, Suman has a proven track record for bringing innovative approach to business excellence through supply chain and sourcing.
Book – The Supply Chain Revolution (AMACOM)
The book details other strategies to thrive in this new paradigm. Such as:
- Attract and retain customers through customization
- Respond faster to market demand
- Increase revenue and profit from innovation
- Succeed with alliances
- Invest smartly in brick and mortar stores
What Others Say
The Ideal Supply Chain Primer for the Time-Pressed CEO or Government Executive ~ Richard Connelly, Hall of Fame, Former Budget leader, Energy Director, Defense Logistics Agency (Department of Defense, USA)
A Thought Provoking Book ~P. Venkatram, Vice President, APAC Planning & Logistics Head, LEGO
Wonderful Book for Supply Chain and Business Leaders ~Mary Anne Gale, Retired VP Supply Chain, Procter & Gamble