Millions of customers shop for Revlon products. Finding alternative routes to market will ensure consumers stay loyal.
Revlon can reach customers by …
- Striking agreement with Amazon and other retailers to sell its products.
- Ensuring supply chain is ready to support new channels.
- Informing customers about different buying options.
To help you respond faster to market trends, I summarized everything learned from 20+ years consulting with Fortune 100 companies. Get these answers and more in the whitepaper (simply delivery section) — The New Rules for Business Disruption — or schedule an hour to discuss.
Now it’s time for Revlon to stop getting impacted by departmental stores financial trouble.
About the Author
Suman Sarkar has consulted with leading Fortune 100 companies globally. With more than 20 years of international consulting experience, Suman has a proven track record of bringing innovative approach to business excellence through supply chain and sourcing.
Book – The Supply Chain Revolution (AMACOM)
The book details other strategies to thrive in this new paradigm. Such as:
- Increase revenue from existing customers
- Attract and retain customers through customization
- Increase revenue and profit from innovation
- Succeed with alliances
- Invest smartly in brick and mortar stores
What Others Say
The Ideal Supply Chain Primer for the Time-Pressed CEO or Government Executive ~ Richard Connelly, Hall of Fame, Former Budget leader, Energy Director, Defense Logistics Agency (Department of Defense, USA)
A Thought Provoking Book ~P. Venkatram, Vice President, APAC Planning & Logistics Head, LEGO
Wonderful Book for Supply Chain and Business Leaders ~Mary Anne Gale, Retired VP Supply Chain, Procter & Gamble