Millions of shoppers visit Gap stores every week. That’s a competitive advantage to exploit.
- Your customers consistently choose Gap over rivals.
- Gap investors are happy with increased revenue and profit.
- Gap team receives rave reviews from customers.
By responding to fashion changes faster than anyone else in the industry… and inspiring customers to pay top dollars.
The whitepaper — The New Rules for Business Disruption — provides all the steps you need to implement this revenue strategy successfully. Or if you prefer, I can spend an hour with your team.
Now it’s time for Gap to capture customers hearts and dollars.
About the Author
Suman Sarkar has consulted with leading Fortune 100 companies globally. With more than 20 years of international consulting experience, Suman has a proven track record for bringing innovative approach to business excellence through supply chain and sourcing.
Book – The Supply Chain Revolution (AMACOM)
The book details other strategies to thrive in this new paradigm. Such as:
- Attract and retain customers through customization
- Respond faster to market demand
- Increase revenue and profit from innovation
- Succeed with alliances
- Invest smartly in brick and mortar stores
What Others Say
The Ideal Supply Chain Primer for the Time-Pressed CEO or Government Executive ~ Richard Connelly, Hall of Fame, Former Budget leader, Energy Director, Defense Logistics Agency (Department of Defense, USA)
A Thought Provoking Book ~P. Venkatram, Vice President, APAC Planning & Logistics Head, LEGO
Wonderful Book for Supply Chain and Business Leaders ~Mary Anne Gale, Retired VP Supply Chain, Procter & Gamble